Statement Informing Individuals About Nondiscrimination and Accessibility Requirements
Discrimination is Against the Law
Phoebe Rich Dermatology:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic or other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages via qualified interpreters
If you need these services, contact the clinic manager.
If you believe that Phoebe Rich Dermatology has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
2565 NW Lovejoy St.
Portland, OR 97210
Phone: (503) 226-3376
Fax: (503) 223-9561
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, the clinic manager is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20201